Are you a fan of Marvel movies like me...

 


If that's the case, you might want to gather all your Marvel movies to create a ''Marvel Cinematic Universe films'' collection ?

PosterWall's customization possibilities are enough to modify and adapt your movie collection to your needs, exactly the way you want!

Here is an overview of what can be done to group collections together and change the chronological order of movies.

---

First step, disassemble the collections that have been created by Posterwall during the scan of your source with the option ''Disband'' using the key ''POP Menu'' of the remote.

In this example I choose the 2 following collections, ''The hobbit'' and ''The lord of the rings''.




We can see the 6 movies that are no longer part of a collection.

I choose one of the 6 movies and use the key ''POP Menu'' of the remote, I select ''Add to collection'' and ''New collection'', I invite you to watch my video for the rest of the procedure ...




We just created a new collection, we will place the 6 movies in the correct chronological order and choose a poster corresponding to our newly created collection (see below)




Here is a video that shows some examples of collection and the use of the option ''Export and ''Backup'' to save my work once I am satisfied with the result.





See you soon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zidoo UI customization Z1000Pro/UHD3000

3 solutions to use the ''SAMBA SERVER'' option

Widgets with Ht4.0