Happy you just added a new TV show ...

 


Happy you just added a new TV show in your source and you launch the scan... unfortunately Ht4.0 doesn't find it or is completely wrong...


In this example I add a documentary category but after the scan of my Documentary folder the season 1 of the ''Tiny world'' is not correctly recognized and I find myself with a very ugly thing called ''Dancing Diamond''...

No panic, here is my way to correct the problem and at the same time finish the creation of my category (Widget)

The GIF is a bit long because I show the scan of the folder, the correction of the errors, the addition of the widget and the change of the icon.

[​IMG]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zidoo UI customization Z1000Pro/UHD3000

3 solutions to use the ''SAMBA SERVER'' option

Widgets with Ht4.0