My way : downgrade the FW of my Z1000 PRO

 [​IMG]


Here is the procedure to make a flashing of your Zidoo Z1000 PRO, it is easy and fast.

Useful if you need to go back to a previous FW


----------------------

NOTE :


About the .IMG file, choose the one for the Z1000 PRO and not for the Z1000.

----------------------

Here are the links for the Z1000 PRO IMGs

With Google framework version

https://mega.nz/file/KUNR2SiY#LaVX2iUKOAWdC8vKDxia7Kp1sAdUomqadK4zJiR0o2U

----


Without Google framework version

https://mega.nz/file/bBcDkaqD#cfz5Zc-XPVXA0KW2-RqEvkeF02-3BV99YsHPBXFv0SU


----------------------

You need a USB key formatted in Fat32.


[​IMG]

Rename the .IMG file to "install" and copy it to the usb key which is formatted in FAT32

[​IMG]

----------------------

Make sure you do not have a USB flash drive or an internal or external hard drive connected to the Z1000 PRO before starting the procedure.

----------------------


You have a USB key in FAT32 and the file renamed to 'install.img', as well as a paperclip, we can start.

[​IMG]


Turn OFF the device with the switch on the back, place the USB stick on one of the USB ports and insert a toothpick or paperclip into the reset hole by pressing lightly (you will feel a click), and turn ON the device.

The Zidoo starts, ''UP...'' appears on the VFD, you can remove the toothpick or paper clip, then ''HELLO'' appears on the VFD....


HELLO will stay a few seconds on the VFD and Zidoo on the TV as well.

[​IMG]

The flashing procedure will begin, the box reboot once finished and you have a brand new box, of course it will be necessary re-configure your box.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]


Here is a video




The box will reboot, the flashing is over.

-------------

it is possible that you have a pop up to do an automatic update, either you use the ''back'' key of the remote not to do the update or you accept it...it's your choice.

Personally I don't do it and I do myself the update with the last available FW afterwards.

--------------

I just did a Flash of my Z1000 PRO, and I didn't do the automatic update.


I have just transferred the last FW available ( FW 6.2.0 for now ) on the Zidoo forum in the ''Download'' folder of the Z1000 PRO and I am about to do the update.

For information :

I have not yet modified the options of the box, I will do it once the update finished.

Here is the way to do the update.



I have flashed and updated my Z1000 PRO with the latest FW available, I will now deal with the settings that best suit my equipment

See you soon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zidoo UI customization Z1000Pro/UHD3000

3 solutions to use the ''SAMBA SERVER'' option

Widgets with Ht4.0