Posterwall (HT4.0) First Part

 


PosterWall (HT4.0) is part of the Zidoo platform, this movie poster management system is designed to exploit the maximum possibilities of their devices and thus see your movies in the best possible conditions.

--------

Zidoo offers us a system for managing our video library that combines a modern interface with many customization options while maintaining an ease of use that will appeal to the uninitiated who are new to the Zidoo ecosystem.

Here is a photoshop montage of the main page ''complete'' Posterwall (HT4.0), as you see it can be customized according to your priorities.



-----------------------------------

Here are some videos showing different options available with PosterWall, there are many others that I let you discover by yourself.

I hope this will give a good idea about the possibilities of Posterwall (HT4.0) for new or future users of Zidoo devices.

I put a little explanatory comment for each video, I am not an expert, so please bear with me.

Thank you

Note
I don't have the video files on the video, I used photoshop.


-----------------------------------
How do I scan my sources ?
-----------------------------------

At the first start, on the main page, HT4.0 will propose you to add sources.
Select your directories and it will start scanning them.


--------

Note :

If your movies already have an NFO file created with Kodi, you can select the following option.

''preferentially parse NFO files''

(The NFO created by Kodi/ZDMC works with HT 4.0)


--------

If any video files were not recognized at the end of your source, click on the "Unmatched" widget and the unrecognized files will be there.

By using the POP MENU button on the remote and selecting Re-Match, you will be able to manually search by entering the movie title.


--------

Once your sources scanned and your unmatched made, I strongly suggest you use the option ''Export''.
By doing so your posters, wallpapers and NFO of each of your movies will be saved.


--------

If you followed my GIFs above, you should have the main Posterwall page by default as below


--------

If you click on a movie poster, the movie information page appears, the information is clear and concise, I really like it.

On the right side, you have 4 icons.

PLAY, to start the movie

BD, to use the navigation menu of an ISO/BMDV.

Trailers, to see the trailers (if available)

Favorites, to put your favorite movies aside and be easily accessible.


--------

Your movie collections are automatically grouped when HT4.0 scans your sources, you can then access them using the shortcut available by moving on the right of the screen or with the ''collection'' widget on the main page.


--------

If movies are not associated in their collection, you can add them manually.


--------

With this first part I hope to have helped you and answered some of your questions even though it's still brief.

For the next part, I will show you how I do to have my TV shows available with Posterwall.

--------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zidoo UI customization Z1000Pro/UHD3000

3 solutions to use the ''SAMBA SERVER'' option

Widgets with Ht4.0